Food log / Nutrition diary
This project was successfully completed by GMWinfotech for $1350 USD in 22 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Completed In22 days
I am creating a website that is offering lifestyle/health/training advice to clients, with a paid membership option.
Paid members should get access to a food/nutrition diary, where they can log all the food for each meal. This will be connected to a food database ([url removed, login to view]) which shows nutrient values to everything they eat. The database already exists, and is available both in .xls and .ods format.
There are a lot of nutrition diary services on the net, e.g [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and http://www.diett.no. To see the complete solution on these logs you might have to create a free account.
I need someone who can build this nutrition diary, and implement this on my site. Milestones will not be paid before the work is implemented on the site. I will do the translation of the diary, so it has to be able to translate the front end directly or via a plugin.
- The diary should have an easy interface for adding new items (food from the database)
- It should be divided in different meals each day
- It should be able to give reports for a given period
- An activity log for calories used
- Be implemented on a Wordpress site with paid membership (woocommerce)
The perfect candidate should:
- Have done similar work before
- Passed US English lvl 1 and Wordpress exam
- Have good communication skills
- Have read the complete description and write qualified in the bid
- Write in the bid how you would do the work, rather than why
- Accept minor changes in the project throughout the work (flexibility)
- Feel confident that you actually can complete this project
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online