[url removed, login to view] is a nonprofit/NGO organisation trying to make the world a better place.
Our first service is a monthly subscription service, where you can choose to contribute with $X/month with your creditcard, and then divide up your contribution money too multiple NGOs with just one subscription.
The service is a simple form where you:
1) Choose the amount of money you want to contribute with
---- a) $5 b) $10 c) $25 d) $50 e) $100 f) custom amount
2) Choose how you would like to divide up your contribution
---- a) a list of 3-7 "default" organisations and a option to add more from a list
3) Enter mail and "Notify me when widthdraw is made" option.
4) A button "Subscribe with card" Witch bring a modal where to fill in CC information (paymill)
A account for the member is created and mail goes to the member with information about the accont.
For members there will be a "logged in area" where he can administrate the subscription:
- delete the subscription
- see statistic
- Other info?
Administration for us:
- Statics over subscribers
- List of subscribers (delete a subscription, w/o delete the member info)
- Payout details monthly soo we can manage the payment to the NGO:s
The design/UX will be a simple and intitutive.
Look at [url removed, login to view] for an example of the subscription form we are looking for.
There is an early mookup (not fully functional) of the function attached, to give you a hint of what we want. We can use that UX/design, but ut need to be better code and UX.
The service must have multiple language and currency support
Preferable skills and devlopment:
- Bootstrap (the service most work as good in a mobile as on a desktop computer)
- Git (working to our github closed rep)
We have a devloper who going to verify all code and maybe having suggestions. The code must be well documented.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $1496 for this job
Good Day, My name is Mekey Salaria and I'm PHP Developer. Please check my portfolio at www.mekeysalaria.com I can do this project. Let me know of your inputs. Thank You!