Full eCommerce Website Front End & Backend
This project received 79 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2436 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
I am the Director on a newly registered company and in the planning stages of various set-up goals.
We have a small budget as its not easy to obtain a good loan from there banks these days but we do require a good job to be done, and will need ongoing support after this project is completed (as vworker you will be part of our company).
To the project:
We aim to sell a host of Technology products big and small along with associated media, peripherals and consumables so the website needs to be able to adapt to the business as it comes bigger. The website will need to offer the latest "flashy & fun" internet technologies (eg. HTML5) while keeping to strict W3C standards along with backward compatibility support (Adobe FLASH must NOT been considered at all for any features).
The developer will also need to really consider their code wisely so it can be easily followed if another developer adds to the work at a later stage but also highly optimised to limit bottlenecks.
I also want "Apps" planned and developed for Google Android, Apple iPhone (iOS7) and Windows (Phone, Windows 8.1) to work in harmony with the web stores system. These Apps need to function very efficiently and offer the customer an easy to use interface to shop, view orders, contact us all while on the move via various devices.
* Product Image Library (with easy selection and viewing / zooming)
* Product Video (if enabled as part of the product listing)
* CDN Support for Pictures / Video
* AJAX for instant update around the webstore, including stock levels, basket, order status
* Stock Control with sync support to SAGE
* Features Products Tab, based on weekly, monthly sales
* Fast Selling Products Tab, based on sales in any
* Full Back office to:
-order processing (on-line and via Apps)
- Account Credit System
- Account Gift Voucher System
- Account Coupon Discount system with Triggers/Rules
- Live statistics
- Fraud Management with Trigger system (watch for bad credit cards, IPs, names, postcodes, User-Agents), Data Collection
- Newsletter (E-Shot) system to send out newsletters.
* Multi Warehouse Identification (some goods will be shipped direct from supplier so customer should see ex. "shipped from our: UK warehouse 2 ")
* Comprehensive customer Returns system with a rules based system for automatic authorised returns or to be verified and authorised by Us.
* A very modern, clean and "sexy" theme for the website template that looks goods on Windows & Mac.
I know there is more detail to be added to this regarding what is required under each section, this will be worked with the Developer along with their input.
You can use Magneto as a base but highly customised to our requirements, this must not fail if the the core is updated.
* Think [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and a splash of of [url removed, login to view] in there for the mix and you might have the idea i'm thinking of.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online