Remote Staff, Inc. has been providing fulfilling home-based careers to Filipinos since 2007. We connect Philippine-based candidates to clients in Australia, the US and UK who are looking for professionals as extensions of their international businesses.
We specialize in providing full-time and part-time work for web developers, web designers, graphic designers, virtual assistants, marketing assistants, SEO/SEM, writers, accountants and practically any job that can be performed on a computer and does not require actual physical presence.
We enjoy the trust of thousands of Filipinos over the years because we guarantee fair and timely wages, we provide a safe virtual working environment, we understand Filipino culture and we attract quality clients who believe in our business model because we are able to maintain accountability and transparency for every working relationship we establish.
Job Summary: The position is for an experienced Senior Systems Developer. The main objective of this role is to design, develop and implement business applications heavily leveraging skills in PHP, C/C++ and MySQL technologies.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Solution design and development – expected to play a significant role in the architectural design of the project during planning and coding.
• Leverage development skills in PHP, C/C++, MySQL, MongoDB, and other technologies to deliver secure, effective and elegant technical solutions
• Build services to integrate with 3rd party APIs and integration tools (Google Maps, payment gateways, etc.).
• Follow strong coding practices to attain high level of quality in development work.
• Very good problem-solving skills
• Good communication skills
• At least 5 years software development experience and very well exposed using the following:
◦ Linux environment (Working knowledge)
◦ PhalconPHP Framework
◦ jQuery Mobile
◦ CSS (and frameworks)
• Willing to work full time
Apply now and be immediately processed!
To apply, register as a jobseeker at [url removed, login to view]
Walk-in applicants are also accepted! You can drop by our main office anytime from 8AM-4PM, Mondays to Fridays. Our office is located at the 27th Flr. Trafalgar Plaza Bldg. H.V Dela St. Makati City. Just wear smart casual attire and bring two (2) copies of your resume as well as one (1) valid ID.
NOTE: Walk-in applicants are immediately processed!!
To have a clear idea of how Remote Staff works, you can watch this video presentation ([url removed, login to view]).
Get more updates! Like our page in FB: [url removed, login to view]; Twitter: @remotestaff_pty or you may call our career hotline: 846-42-49 / +63947-995-9825. Our Recruitment Team would be glad to accommodate your concerns on weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) from 6am to 4pm.