Interpreting Dynamic Generated Graphs
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $224 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $555 USD
This site - [url removed, login to view] daily generates probability graphs for Major League Baseball games beginning in late March/early April and continuing through just about the end of October. We want a program that will allow us to re-draw these graphs (from back in the archives to 2002 and going forward each day as new graphs appear) and categorize them. In order to do this, you will access another site with arcived (and current data) for each game and, matching this information with the graph, create an equator line for the graphs which may or may not be the same as the one implied by the graphs. Then the graphs will be sorted into about a half dozen user defined categories and a few more sub-categories. We'll need a running tally of each category and sub-category updated daily during the baseball season. This program should be able to run on our host computer and allow us to view the collated graphs, divided by category/sub-category in a manner that we customize.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Oct 29, 2007 1:46:46 PM:
The 2007 Baseball Season is now officially over. Congratualations to the Boston Red Sox!
We are resurrecting this project because there will be NO new charts created for the next SIX months giving us plenty of time to create and backtest this program without having to deal with the daily influx of 10 or more new graphs.
If you are still interested in this project or would like more information, please contact me and we will proceed accordingly.
Runs on our typical office computer set up. Windows XP 2.2 ghz Processor 512Mb RAM 30 available Gigs HD
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online