Launch two magento web stores with minor changes
This project was successfully completed by davaidwilliam for $277 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In3 days
Summary: Launched two completed ecommerce websites with minor changes.
Background: A cosmetic company previous has everything sold through website A is now separated its wholesale and retail business into two websites. Website B was created to be the new retail website carried over majority of website A's products while website A only keeps less than 30 products which will be focusing on attracting wholesale customers. Now, both websites have been developed and ready to launch, but we need an efficient and talent individual or company who can make below changes within a week and make both sites live flawlessly. US company with an US phone number is preferred. Ability to work with Magento ecommerce platform is a must.
1. Need to program a fill in page to send an auto responded email to the customer and to us.
2. Minor change on the message on log in page.
3. Fix a stretched footer image
4. Program the create account page does not automatically granted the access of wholesale pricing until the customer is approved. Minor programming in the back office of different tier group setting is required.
1. Need to import the data of latest orders, new products and customers from Website A since the last import date.
2 Need to make sure all product counts are exact the same on each category and subcategory page from the old website A.
3. Need to fix all category and subcategory pages of a unknown white space in between the header and product thumb nails.
4. Need to delete all old banners on all category and subcategory pages from Website A since the banner styles don't match with Website B anymore. (Except event and blog page)
5. Need to fix the next page button and view how many products button on all category and subcategory pages.
1. Test check out process and complete an order. Fix any issue occurs.
2. Test out all auto respond emails and make minor changes if necessary.
1. Target price is $200
2. Potential winner will be contact through private message to see the two actual websites. Please review each change area and ask any question before accepting the project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online