Looking for PHP & CSS Expert.
This project received 28 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $520 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I'm looking for PHP/CSS programmer to work on a finished project, but we need to make/correct/customized some stuff as the following:
1) The homepage resources around 1.5/2mb which is currently 7mb.
2) I need to customize the news boarders in homepage (correcting layout/change fonts type and size).
3) Have to check our administrator (Private CMS) panel for the ADS Management and other few stuff to check.
4) Make the website compatible with other browsers and smartphones for the website once we finish & correcting (validate CSS/html).
5) After all done and complete the validate for our code we need to clean our website from any old and not use-full codes.. so this is the last task to do in this work.
Before we start on the above tasks, i have a WordPress website where it's included in this work and it's only 2 things to do there:
First we need to change the sub menu font size/type.
Second we need to put a video gallery sections which is 2 lines (each line have 3 videos), the videos are uploaded by [url removed, login to view], so the issue on the video's the width/height need to be customized only.. so all video's should be in same width/height.
I will pay upfront $35 once you completed the WordPress, so please note that before you bidding.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online