Minor enhancements and changes to website
This project was successfully completed by beeground for $20 CAD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 CAD
Completed In1 day
This is a small job so please bid within the budget of $[url removed, login to view] - $[url removed, login to view] if you are interested in taking on the project.
On all webpages:
- Check out why the favicon is not showing up on Apple computers and make sue that it is showing on all computer browsers.
- Navigation bar and footer navigation links - The selected link on the current navigation bar and link at the footer of any page must be lit and remain lit as the same shade of red as the highlighted text Negotiate on Demand on the webpage the user is on.
- Back to top button - Turn red when hovering over the button. Same shade of red as the highted text Negotiate on Demand.
- The footer links and disclaimer - are not centered and needs too be. Right now it's sitting almost to the extreme left. Must be centered on all sizes of computer screens. Take a look at this on large screens. 20+ sizes and it's way off.
- Change the layout of the disclaimer at footer so that it reads on two lines:
First line: All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters,
Second line: all the rest © 2014 RAINBOW INTERNATIONAL MODELLING AND TALENT AGENCY INC. (R.I.M.A.T.A.).
On the home page:
- Add share buttons in the same area as the other webpages which is at the bottom of the white page area on the lefthand corner.
More possible work:
- Depending on how well the awardee performs of this project, there will be more work on the parent company Negotiate on Demand
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online