** NEW INSTRUCTIONS** - Experienced web development team required for multiple projects – ongoing maintenance & upgrade services preferred
- Status Closed
- Budget min £5000 GBP
- Total Bids 63
PLEASE NOTE: We’re based in the UK. We will consider proposals from any country on the condition that (should we feel the need) we’re able to visit your location / offices and work with you on-site.
If you’re based in the UK, we have offices in London and would prefer an on-site solution.
* PLEASE MENTION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE ABOVE IN THE FIRST FEW LINES OF YOUR EMAIL / PROPOSAL TO US
** BUDGET FLEXIBLE **
We’re a UK based company that recruits people to take part in online market research studies. We’re looking for a web team that can offer creative and innovate ideas & solutions.
We are re-designing our entire website portfolio, so we’re happy to discuss new programming languages for each project. To-date however, we have used the following:
IT SKILLS USED TO-DATE:
PHP, CSS & HTML, API experience, XML, CODEIGNITOR, Email Marketing / Newsletter & Knowledge of Affiliate Networks & landing page optimization.
VITAL IT SKILLS: PLEASE STATE PROFICIENCY
1. Email Marketing –
2. Google AdWords / AdSense -
3. SEO –
4. Landing page optimization -
IT PROJECTS REQUIRED:
1. Panel Recruitment Site – User Friendly (item1)
2. On-Line Market Research Panel Site (item 2)
3. Focus Group Recruitment Site (item 3)
4. Daily Survey Site (item 4)
1. The creation of a supersite with all sites above incorporated into one (item 5)
PLEASE NOTE: We need these sites to be user friendly. The operational activities need to be simple so they can be done in-house and every site created with a foresight that duplicate sites can be developed in other countries / languages.
1. [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
2. [url removed, login to view]
3. [url removed, login to view]
4. [url removed, login to view]
5. [url removed, login to view]
We have pilot sites for three of these. Details will be shared if the projects are commissioned with you.
Securing these sites (and any possible data collected) from unauthorized access is one of the most important factors to us.
This includes ensuring:
1. Confidentiality of any information regarding the business operation. For example: Clients & Operational design / strategy.
2. Safeguarding all data collected through the sites
Q: Please advise how you can best ensure that concerns of this nature are negated.
Within reason, the project cost is not as important as a quality service. The input of ideas, working to agreed timescales, a desire to find the best solutions and long term data security are paramount.
Please advise on your payment terms – in particular reference to deposit % and timing schedules.
We wish to commence work on these projects ASAP & are happy to work over the festive period if mutually agreeable.
Please advise estimate timescales for each of the projects mentioned above. Please also advise on the number of pending projects you’re working on as we’ve had experience of companies who take on more work than they can cater for.
ONGOING WORK: (UPGRADES etc)
We would like to build a long-term relationship with the company who completes the work. We expect numerous ongoing changes to be required and hope to develop new initiatives.
PLEASE NOTE: EVERY COMPANY THAT CONTACTS ME & PROVES THEY HAVE READ THIS WILL BE PROMPTLY REPLIED TO.
I very much look forward to your replies.
Wesley MurphyGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online