Need a groupon/coupon website script
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $538 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I'm launching a groupon type website and need a backend script that can handle the following things: Please note that I'm a designer so I can make this look pretty, I just need a solid SCRIPT to handle the features. If your software is already good looking BIG PLUS. I need this done within 1 week, I know most of you guys already have software on hand for this type of project, so please don't overexaggerate the time to make me think your custom making it... just bid a FAIR price and we'll go from there.
1) Needs nicely designed front- end that will have search to view coupon deals. Then have a individual page to show the details of the deal... this deals on this site DO NOT need to be purchased. This will be a hybrid COUPON side. So I DO WANT the timer for the deal and most of the groupon style features..
2) I need a comprehensive ADMIN area to add merchants and deals.
3) I have need for a MERCHANT area where the actual store owner can login to their OWN coupon management account and upload pics and enter deals themselves... self managed deals are what I want.
4) MUST have [url removed, login to view] payment gateway built-in to take ADVERTISING subscription payments.
5) Needs a Subscription page to offer 4 levels of advertising subscriptions and have payment buttons.
6) The site SHOULD have the ability to let customers get a QR code to take on the phone to use the deal in store and help merchant track the success of
7 Ability for customers to print coupon.
8) DEALS PAGE specs-
Space for up to 10 locations and Google maps for each location (list them as a,b, et like groupon does)
picture of deal
social widgets to share
Needs a re-view area on the deal page with 5 star and text.
Contact merchant button that will go to the merchants email they setup in their advertising acct
regular price- and the discount % they're getting- then the saving
Coupon redeemed button that people can click to say they're using/used it
9) Related coupons (same category as the page they're on) put on the right sidebar.
10) FAQ page.
12) SEO friendly with unique urls for each page.
13) Nice slider on homepage and CLEAN design.
14) Must have high-end features.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online