New Programmer needed to join our team for long term work
- Status Closed
- Budget $10 - $40 USD / hour
- Total Bids 19
This is an awesome opportunity for you.
You will learn and grow a LOT here. And also have stable, secure, fulfilling long term position. Read on...
We are a fast growing company on the german market helping thousands of men every day to find the women of their dreams. We have a small and highly efficient team. Most of the people are with us since the beginning, since we love to work with people long term and let them grow with us.
Due to our fast growth we are looking to hire a new programmer to assist us with our daily business. We already have one awesome programmer. You will definetly learn a ton from him. He set up our entire business alone, from scratch.
Of course your skillset has to match his skillset too. A few things that have to be NO PROBLEM for you if you want to work with us:
- You should be VERY familiar with working with API's since we connect to our payment providers with API
- You should be very familiar with setting up membership sites since we have a lot of them, who connect via API to our payment gateway provider
- You should be able to set up a full affiliate system with cookie tracking from scratch. Our existing programmer did this in the past.
- We need a lof ot customer order forms that connect again via API for several payment methods with our payment gateway provider and membership sites, this should be no problem
- We need of course a ton of "front end stuff" also , like converting psd into responsible html, you should be absolutely willing to do those things
- You are a Wordpress NINJA and you are able to create custom wordpress plugins from scratch. For example one that backups our server on a daily bases or one that fetches our orders via API from our payment gateway, compares it via API with the emails we send from Aweber and displays visual graphics out of it
Those are just a few things.
Its absolutely necessary that you are available 40 hours per week with AWESOME availability. Your English has to be totally perfect. No exceptions here.
This is important: If at ANY TIME in the last 12 month you told somebody that "something is not possible" with php/html then DONT BID ON THIS POSITION.
We are looking for somebody who is resourceful, who can get EVERYTHING done that our team can think of in terms of wordpress/php/html/api's.
Also important: If for ANY reason you are not willing to share the details of your last 3 contractors, DON'T BID. We want to call them up personally and ask them about your performance with them. This is critical and we insist on this.
Look, this is an awesome opportunity for the right person. We are really looking forward to work with you and welcome you on the team.
But again, if there is ANYTHING from the above that you don't fulfill and exceed, don't bid. Last thing:
You need to be SUPER organized. This is really important. You need a strong sense of organizing tasks and creating checklists to finish them in a timely and efficient manner. We will notice it within 2 hours if you are not, so make sure you are this kind of guy.
In the beginning you will need to assist a lot in Front End Development till you get to know the backend of the project better, like slicing psd to responsive html, adding dynamic popups, modifying links, changing video stream types...things like this.
Of course later on you will get more complex things to do and learn a lot!
Really, really looking forward to work together with you long term!
You must be available at least 25 hours per week. (Mandatory)
PS: No bidders from India, Bangladesh or Pakistan allowed for this job! We love you guys and hire you often, but not for this position. Also NO companies. Bid from those people will get rejected immediately.
Few things mentioned below you must have
3. API Integration
4. Payment Gateway Integration
5. PSD to responsive HTML conversion
6. Awesome spoken English skills.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online