Create a Clone of:
1. [url removed, login to view] (same template, same look).
2. Two memberships with professional Sales Splash Page (Free Member - Only eMail is required) and (Paid $[url removed, login to view] is done using STRIPE gateway)
3. Home Page difference, is on the LEFT & Right Navs. Digg does not have them. We want to LEFT & Right NAV panes to include Amazon Adverts, and allow members (free or paid), to Pay an additional $[url removed, login to view] per month to ADVERTISE a Thumbnail and have it directed to their URL. (This can be a store, a product or a company)
4. Free members can read articles in full
5. Paid members can view articles in full & can post news articles from local media outlets (either via video or an image and the associated text); paid members will also be sent alerts on new articles that are posted via pre-selected categories inside of their profiles.
6. A simple (advertising Link for members who wish to advertise) and an alternate (footer link, with a nice graphical splash page for non members to quickly (register and simply drop in their image, and their URL, and pay for the month or month to month)
Note: Advertisements will rotate through, depending on keywords as well as randomly in order to give advertisers fair visibility. A simple report on how many clicks an advertiser received, needs to be emailed to the advertiser at each months end, along with how many views. We will write the text, you just pull the data and place it within the message.
7. An affiliate module needs to be added and configured as well.
Notice: All LEFT & Right Advertisements must dynamically relate to the (News Articles via Keywords)
The site must have all of the functionality of DIG.
Second Phase will be SEO and Promotion.