Nonprofit Virtual Brand Community
This project received 47 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $7532 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budgetmin $5000 USD
Please see the attached PDF for a thorough description.
No Barriers USA is creating an Online Platform that will help broaden our reach and create a Virtual Brand Community, serving as a definitive, clear and compelling gateway to the No Barriers world. We already have a good website ([url removed, login to view]) with additional website for three of our programs, but eventually the learning community could become a dynamic and interactive landing spot that immediately engages visitors on a deeper level.
We hope that the online portal will enable visitors to:
a) Understand what the No Barriers mission means to them;
b) Instantly assess their own No Barriers Mindset capabilities;
c) Develop their ability to better live the No Barriers Mindset; and
d) Connect to our No Barriers Community.
By early to mid-December 2013, we hope to have initial content and design ready to launch and test. Content will be generated by Dr. Paul Stoltz and PEAK Learning in Partnership with No Barriers. Design and technical implementation will be generated and handled by a still-to-be-determined designer.
Following a Lean Startup model, we hope to implement a Minimum Viable Product that will include (see page 10 for a Lean Startup Overview of this project):
1. Landing Portal on No Barriers Website: An interactive graphic about the various components of the No Barriers Mindset and our different programming areas.
2. No Barriers Mindset Assessment: A tool that gives site visitors a simple, basic report that interprets their results and shows them how they could improve their mindset.
Iteration 1 of the online learning community will not accomplish all of the objectives listed in the Overview section. Rather, it will be designed to answer the following questions:
a) Can we drive participation to a web portal about the No Barriers Mindset? If so, who is participating? Why are they participating? What do they want?
b) Can we develop a sustainable funding model for the online community?
c) What role will an online assessment tool play in engaging our audiences?
Future iterations of the product might include additional ways to deepen the mindset, weekly content updates, an extensive video collection, community interaction opportunities for visitors to learn from each other and customized portals that organizations can pay for and use to assess their workforce’s mindset.
The landing portal consists of several simple, clear and definitive components that may all interact with each other. This is very flexible, and only a starting guideline. Designers should feel free to develop different layouts.
1. One Epicenter Icon – No Barriers Mindset Assessment
a. This will consist of 20 questions or so, at the end of which a results page will be displayed graphically. This will be used individually, but ultimately we would like a standalone version that can aggregate data for companies and partners who will use the tool.
2. Three Program Icons – One for each program (Global Explorers, Soldiers to Summits and The Summit)
3. Five No Barriers Mindset Component Icons – One for each of the five (could change to four for design and content purposes) components of the No Barriers Mindset (Living Purposefully, Explore and Innovate, Join and Build Strong Teams, Harness Barriers and Serve Others).
a. Each should have some text if you click on it along with a “play” function that displays a video.
4. Some Things to Remember – Crisp, Big, Visual, Simple. Less is more. Inclusive environment: Everything feeds back to the Epicenter. Can an 8 year old figure out how to use it? Use [url removed, login to view] colors.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online