Please read the information below. Most bidders will not, so this is a way to set yourself apart.
1. COMMUNICATION is essential with telework like this. If the communication is not clear, then you won't do the work correctly and you'll be wasting your time. Neither of us wants that. I realize that you spending extra time and I'm happy to pay for that extra time.
2. LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL FREELANCER
This is routine work which many Freelancers might be *reasonably* qualified for, but I'm looking for an *exceptional* Freelancer who can communicate, understand instructions and work fairly independently but also understand when the instructions aren't clear or you don't fully understand the instructions.
3. MORE WORK likely for an exceptional Freelancer.
I have a nearly 20 year old software company. I''ll be around for another 20+. This is the marketing website for a web app that may also need some improving. And I have lots of friends who also own successful software companies. So if you do a good job on this it's very likely that I'll refer more work to you.
4. Set yourself apart by responding any/all questions below:
a. PLEASE RATE YOUR SKILL with the following
(where 100% means you know all the tricks and you can do ANYTHING with that skill) and HOURS spent working in that.
a.1. CSS, .js, PhP, Designing Graphic elements (icons, buttons, etc.), Photo Editing (removing the background from a photo, etc.)
b. How many people are on your "team"?
c. Who shares this Freelancer account ? You, Your Team, Your Team + others?
d. What do you use for Cross Browser testing?
You can do any or all of these:
a. Tell me (or send the code solution) why the pink sidebar in this example page has fallen "down" (it should be to the right of the green "title" sections, just about touching them and the blue Site section: [url removed, login to view]
b. Did you read the attached "Additional... [url removed, login to view]" attached ?
(Don't worry about the other attached files until you win the bid)
c. Can you style a checkbox so that it is larger than a regular checkbox and is purple? And rougly how long do you think that would take you do create (please provide that as a range from Min to Max hours).. Note: you do not need to DO this for the bid, just want to know if you can.
I purchased a theme ([url removed, login to view]) and it's well designed and modular but it's very comprehensive, with lots of different example pages. I want parts from each page combined: so maybe a Slider from page1 and a section from page 2, etc.
I need someone to modify it, moving elements from one theme page to another and removing some elements. I will update this project soon with:
INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Use Purple accent color (and page versions) from this page:
[url removed, login to view]
- Apply the frame from: [url removed, login to view]
- Review my list of "Website Features I like" : [url removed, login to view]
- Cut'n paste of the elements from the theme and where I want them.
-Purple versions of these pages:
- Home page (per the design I provided, which is composed of several different elements from the theme).
- [url removed, login to view] page from template.
- [url removed, login to view]
- pricing page: [url removed, login to view]
-A simplified version of it that supports older browsers. (This version won't have all the fancy gadgets. We just need *something* for the .5% of users using IE 7 or older). Would be fantastic if this were done by switching the CSS file but OK to have it be a seperate HTML page.
-php redirect to the simplified version if user has an older browser
-Testing on modern browsers (using BrowserShots or similar)
- Show me how to change the color later.
- Show me how to change the base fonts.
- Suggest some fonts: modern, broadly compatible (or with fallbacks to something broadly compatible and similar size). The fonts on this site are good: [url removed, login to view]