Price Comparison website frontend, backend and designn
This project was successfully completed by technologyaddict for $480 USD in 30 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Completed In30 days
We want to create a price comparison website - I will give you exact site url how we want it to look when you place a bid and contacting me.
Please note that the freelancer has to have experience of building price comparison site.
Building for best google ranking
Canonical URL - IMPORTANT
Avoding duplicate content
Use Google Page Speed
• Site must be compatible on all resolutions (site must be responsive)
• There should be a categories menu where the user can select a category in a dropdown menu to display all products in that category
- design sketches are made in photoshop
• A product page where a visitor can select multiple product to compare and price on after that compare them all at once.
• A brands menu where a user can select all products made by a certain brand
• A retailers page which lists all the retailers featured on the site
• Regular pages
- About us (text only) admin
- Contact (text only) admin
- Regular questions (text only) admin
- Terms and cookies (text only) admin
- Blog / Newspage
The user must be able to:
• Facebook connect login
• Product ranking
• Facebook comments
• Social media share
• Search for products
• Advanced search for products by (autocomplete search)
• Review a product
• Add a product to review list
• When products are listed the visitor needs to have possibility to Compare multiple products at the same time by clicking on a "add to list" button,
• Rate a retailer
• Search by product name/description (this search box should be on every page, maybe built into the menu bar?)
• A product filter search which allows a user to pick a category and sub category.
Php admin functions:
- Mapping products in different categories
- Possibilty to add category and sub category on site
- Support for uploading xml and [url removed, login to view] that becomes listed products
- When mapping/matching products, make sure that you can find the product you choose in one category, with the same product in another category - if neccessary.
- Some products are the same but they can have different names - we have to be able to make relations with them manually and also remove relations.
- same product may fall into different categories depending on how a store chooses to put it, so it is important to allow to create a relationship between products even though they do not belong to the same category. So it may be good to be able to click a button such as "choose to search in all categories" when choosing a product for searching for one similar in another store to create a relationship.
- php admin Function for adding popular products, popular keywords, popular brand and featured stores - on website
- php admin for adjusting regular pages with text and images.
- when you do a "mouseover" on a product in the product list (uploaded xml) you will get additional information such as price, store, manufacturer.
We might use one existing script, this is a discussion I will have with the freelancer I want to hand this project to.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online