Programmer for youtube style website needed - MUST READ
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2567 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2000 - $3950 USD
Programmer for youtube style website needed (Must Read description before submitting a proposal/bid)
This new and exciting website will be a very clone of Youtube but it will have other options, including:
- We already have a Virtual Private Server setup at Gigapros. So anyone bidding for this should understand limitations outlined of Gigapros Server or similar servers. So the CMS must be able to work with most and all hosting companies and servers like Gigapros
- Initial delivery of the site needs to be in 30 days.
- This project will be divided in three phases:
- Site infrastructure, template and basic functionality to enable users to create User Profiles, Unload/Link Videos from other sites, Search Option, Video Player, Watermark uploaded content,
- Integrate Webcam to record live video
- Add Business directory and Classified section for job post as well as add subscription module.
Phase I Detail:
-User Profiles – comprehensive, includes wall, blogs, and other features
-User unloadable videos (what does this mean? User can upload video from local machine as well they can record live from their webcam to the site.
-Search options: find the video by member, category, location or basic search
-There should be a section where we can upload ads in the video playlist along with the watermark.
-We should be able to control banner ads depending on user IP ( We only want people in one city being able to see an add) we want to sell ads on a massive worldwide level
Phase II Detail:
-Record Live video via webcam
-Custom video recorder similar to Youtube style recorder or better. Open to suggestions.
- User should be able to change contrast level depending on their attached hardware
Phase III Detail:
-Classified section with job board, this will be for members only – incorporate paid subscription section for advertisers, registered user can apply for a posted position, and unregistered users can view the post without contact information of advertiser
-Busniess directory: this directory will enable members to search and find a listing of business in their category and or city/location
-The site needs to have a CMS that's adaptable and something that is easy for the company to update anytime
- We will provide you with the AI files for design purposes – all we are looking for is someone to build the site as per presented concept
- required skills to bring this project to life: PHP, MySQL, Flex, Flash, Red5, jQuery, Jscript, AJAX|
FYI - all the visuals have been done and are ready in a AI file
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online