Real Estate Online Ads Website Development
This project received 64 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1568 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
I need a perfectly running online real estate web site where people can search for an apartment to share, or post an apartment ad to find roommates. I need the freelancer to develop the entire website programming and optionally support with the visual design as well.
The quality is substantial. The site must work absolutely flawlessly, and look stunning platform-agnostic and browser-agnostic.
- The website will use Facebook login or manual sign up / sign in. After the login, the main page will include a big search area and demonstrate the featured ads. Sub pages linked to the main will be 1) profile 2) messages 3) notifications 4) settings.
- Facebook login will fetch the basic info + detailed information like interested, photos, etc.
- People will be able to search and see the ads without logging in, but they will need to log in to apply to an ad or place an ad.
- Every user will be able to place an ad for free, however they will need to pay (via credit card through PayPal) if they want to get their ads into their "featured" parts of the website.
- Each user will have their profile page, with their basic info, ads they have posted, ads they have applied to, etc.
- Users will be able to message and communicate with each other with certain restrictions. The communication will go through the website, they will not be able to see their email addresses or phone numbers.
- Users will be able to see each other’s profiles with certain restrictions. Restrictions settings will be very basic in the first launch – either show my full information, or show my basic information.
- Users will get notifications about how many applications they have got, who else have applied to the ads they have applied, if there’s any ad in line with their criteria etc.
- Ads will feature the photos of the place (to be uploaded by the user), an embedded map showing the address and text information about the real estate (size, price, specs, etc).
- Users will be able to filter their search results based on different criteria like location, price, size, etc.
I will also need ongoing support of the freelancer from the launch time for 6 months to make sure website proves that it's bug-free. The freelancer should also be open to future developments on the existing work.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online