Looking for a reliable, independent (preferably an individual) with extensive PHP and networking site design experience. Specifically, bidder should be extensively familiar with SocialEngine networking platform. Our project is based on an out-of-box SocialEngine package to be customized as specified below:
1. Document management: Enable or create features that allow users to share, store, edit, and publish live documents through the site. Acceptable forms of delivery for these features could be similar but not identical to Google Docs, Wikipedia or API-based integration for technologies like [url removed, login to view]’s iPaper.
2. Project management/collaboration features: Create, assign, monitor, and update shared projects comprised of tasks that could be delegated to specific users. Features should include calendars and master folders for each project. User profile must be updated to reflect time availability depending on the projects the user is involved with. These features could be similar but not limited to those offered by Jive Software’s SBS (formerly ClearSpace) and Joomla’s Project Fork extension. These examples are meant to be used as reference and not necessarily for replication.
3. Bidding and user review capabilities. Users must be able to submit bids to participate in projects and tasks. Project administrator(s) must be able to select bidders based upon their proposals as well as certain attributes inherent to the users’ profiles. User profiles must contain feedback capabilities. Examples of bidding applications could be found in sites like Scriptlance’s and Elance’s auctioning processes. These examples are meant to be used as reference and not necessarily for replication.
4. User profile changes: User profiles must include additional attributes (like those described in this document) resulting from these modifications. Calculate user involvement in projects, tasks, and groups as well as time availability based on the user’s specified “available online time” relative to user’s involvement in group activities. Feedback and users’ performance reviews fields must be available as well.
5. User comparison tools: Users must be able to perform advanced searches and comparison of other users profiles based on specified criteria. Query results should be ranked based on relevance or compliance with the specified criteria.
6. Graphic design: General website graphic design changes.
Please bid only if you have extensive experience with Social Engine, php programming, and graphic design. Given that at the moment this project is meant to serve as a proposal for an internal company collaboration tool, the budget is very limited. We have seen similar projects being scoped out here so we have a general idea of how much our ballpark budget should be.
Bidders should be available and willing to continue providing further help in the future as concept gains traction.
Please include the following when bidding:
1. Hourly rate in USD (project should be billed at a fixed cost)
2. Development hours for each of the above mentioned features.
3. Time to delivery completed project in its entirety.
4. Total project cost
5. Work samples on Social Engine platform and other online networking applications
6. Briefly explain your warranty and support norms
Please abstain from bidding if you can’t provide samples of previous work with Social Engine. This is utterly important. Thank you.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $653 for this job
Hi. We are a company based in Madagascar and we are so experimented to carry out your project.Our hourly rate is $8.So we hope really to be your co-worker in this job. Thank you.
Dear, sir/madam, Im dimas from BetterWeb, Im interesting for this project, I can hadle your project and I will do the best for you. I have done project like social networking before. thanks, best regards.
Hello, I'm ready to start work. I've good knowledge. I can do this according to your requirements. Please provide details and please see PMB for details. Thanks.