What: Search Engine for Shopping.
How: Our site “searches/crawls” merchant sites that we are Affiliates of, thereby earning affiliate income from clicks and sales/referrals.
I want a shopping engine that only pulls from my affiliate relationships and has social capabilities built in.
1) Shopping Engine Site, fetches products from companies I am an affiliate of
2) It allows product compare, allow reading review from source site.
3) Redirect user to respective site for purchase. (pop up tells user they are being sent to a different site, opens in new tab)
4) Allow shopping of product from Amazon account within same site.
5) Social -- users can share items on FB, Twitter and Pinterest, users can tell their social networks they are on our site (social check in), users can create a wish list and make it public so their friends can buy them the products (great for birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, graduations, holidays)
6) Vendors post deals to their affiliates to help drive sales, so we need to be able to create coupons and discount codes to promote on our site and via email and social networks, to further drive sales. We should also be able to create daily deal offers on our site, again, to drive sales.
(See: [url removed, login to view] for examples of social wish list, daily deals, and coupon codes)
7) All of these features but Youtube: [url removed, login to view]
8) CRM tool to stay connected with our customers (build mailing list, etc)
9) Product Categories for Browsing Capabilities.
Additionally I want an integrated shopping experience that allows for a universal check out process when the user gives the site access to their accounts (Amazon, Walmart, Target, Google, etc).
I have a PowerPoint and video that explains the project, I will share it if I think you're a key candidate.