Staffing Agency Website
This project received 44 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $923 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I am looking for a recruiting agency website to be built for me- this site needs to be created in a simple,elegant(hip) design with complete funtionality for employer and job seeker. It should function similar to [url removed, login to view] (which also maintains a database).
If you have already created a similar site and can deliver right away with some minor changes, I will move you to the front of the line.
Please be reasonable with your quotes.
PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU CANNOT AGREE TO THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW:
• You are required to research on what is included in the mentioned website and AFTER this research place your bid.
• The site will almost be identical to the above site with some minor field changes, options, etc.
• This project will include Design, implementation, testing and installation on our server.
• Please suggest the way in which you plan on going about accomplishing this project.
• The website should be designed with a clean look and feel. Winning bidder is allowed to design as appropriate and the design must be unique
-THE SITE SHOULD HAVE FACILITY TO ACCOMODATE OUR PARTNERS SELLING THEIR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES . THEREFORE
SHOULD BE SUPPORT WITH PROPER REPORTS.
• If you have any questions or concerns, they should be addressed before bidding. Should you submit a bid, please direct me to specific examples of work you or your organization has done by the same person or people that will be doing this job. Please do not send me a list of sites that are irrelevant, or sites on which you are/were not involved.
• Maximum timeline for this project is 60 days. I'm requesting the providers to bid only if they are confident in meeting this timeline. Priority will be given to those who can complete in a shorter time frame and meeting all the deliverables.
• Bidders with previous experience in similar projects will be highly preferred. Please provide sample of previous similar project and provide demo and admin demo, if possible.
• Admin panel to control the website is a MUST and should allow flexibility to change /add / delete /enable /disable fields to cater for future needs.
• Bidder must be fluent in English as you will need to be able to communicate via IM on regular basis.
• FTP information will be provided so you can work directly on my site.
• Strictly no illegal or copyrighted items not owned by the bidder to be used on my site. I will own all the rights and source code/ files / used to build this site ( MADE FOR HIRE TERMS)
• The winning bidder MUST test all functionalities thoroughly before hand over and is liable to fix any bugs FOC found within 3 months of handover.
• No upfront payments only escrows. Payment will only be made as follows: 40% when working sample installed on server, remaining 60% when fully completed and all deliverables are met, installed and tested.
• All prices quoted by the provider shall include any applicable script fees or other fees.
• Please provide your charges for after-launch support and future amendments.
• I am looking for a long working relationship with the winning bidder for website maintenance and continued development.
• Winning bidder will also have priority for several other web projects on hand if this project is done up to expectation
NOTE: I will be providing most of the content- working and terms.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online