Stockphotographic Website - upload fix & add in split payment script
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $335 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Stockphotographic Website Upgrades
The website was working 4 months ago,
and was hacked, then cleaned & fixed, but since no uploads are working for users.
1. Upload System tested and fixed so uploads work flawlessly. (Items from a New User make it to Admin Approval)
2. Install the "split payment script" (i have this) so all payments are instant and through paypal.
- user logs in and buys a photo
- 10% of the payment instantly goes to
- 90% of the payment instantly goes to the author.
this way the users accounts do not need to "store" any funds, everything about the site is instant.
3. Finishing steps:
- There is thousands of temporary files, these moved to approval queue if possible.
- Test Uploads %100,
- Test Split Payment Works %100
If these things all test as 100% I would say the site is fantastically finished!!! :)
Requirements: Programmer must know PHP, Some of the Code is Zend encoded. Knowledge of Paypal payments is ideal but not required.
Price range for this project is $80 - $120 depending on how long it [url removed, login to view] bid accordingly if you can do it in a couple of days.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online