This project received 33 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €818 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€250 - €750 EUR
We are organising a serie of web conferences. The website (better responsible) would have to include:
- Launch page has to give access to with:
* Project explanation
* Upcoming events
* Past events
* Registration, including a quick 4-6 points survey (using Linkedin profile has to be an option)
* Twitter updates, mentions,...
- Specifict pages for each event where we can explain the outline, speakers,...
- Members area with the next feautures:
* Information of the different events
* Live event page: Access to the streaming event (when is live).
* Audio and presentations integration suing InstantTeleseminar framework.
* Comment solution (live chat or FB comments).
* Twitter streamming (following different hashtags and mentions, if possible).
- It is very important to have access to the information in the database (users and their details).
- Need to be easy to manage and add new content content.
- Due the conference is focused in the digital sector, need to have a modern and well organised design.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online