Need a webshop based on virtuemart2.
- The new site must be based on newest stable Virtuemart and newest suitable Joomla version.
- It shall be build upon Reviver - responsive theme ( [url removed, login to view] ) and some modifications to theme will be needed like fex. colour changes to suit our logo and simplification (less banners and running modules etc.).
- Danish, swedish, english and german language must be installed and language switcher must be working.
- Megamenu all set up for us, functional in all languages.
- SEO basics (The stuff you can do within one hour. We will hire you for more SEO work if we're satisfied and your available)
- Moving a handful of articles over from the old site.
- Also from the old site we want all user data carried over, orders are not very important but names and addresses are.
No products shall be moved we will create new listings ourselves as they need freshening up anyway.
- Virtuemart shall be set up to be fully operational both back and frontend.
- This among other things includes creating all categories (10) and subcategories (1x) for all languages.
- Populating shop with some test products.
- Setting up our payment gateway.
- moving the site to replace our current webshop once we have populated it with all products (we do that ourselves).
All in all the task is to prepare a webstore based on VM2 and a specific responsive template, create categories, a few sample products. Also moving over some articles and users from old site and in general making sure the site is technically ready to replace the old one. If you have experience with Joomla/virtuemart multilingual this should be easy.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $342 for this job
Hello, We have excellent team of programmers and designers to work on your project efficiently and complete job in time. We have read your deepest requirement at our best and will surely give better results. thanks