Hot Desking Club Website Coding Spec
1. Coding should include responsive design such that website displays in an user friendly format especially designed (css) for mobile phones
2. No text on the mockup should be left as image, except the logo.
3. Add all the scripts that the mockup indicates, e.g. LiveChat, Facebook, Testimonials.
4. Code in html 5, php, mySQL, and industry norms
5. Create a separate header and footer file without the meta tags
6. Three forms: Contact Us, Book a tour, Join Club form – all validated correctly
7. Data from 'Book a tour' must be submitted to mySQL database and emails
8. 'Book a meeting room' tab should lead to a form and a calendar on the same tab to choose days and times. A discount code field and then linked to payment gateway.
9. When customers join the club, a html formatted welcome email and an SMS should be sent with their unique membership number.
10. Sign-up to workshop form should be created on a new page, and payment should be processed as well as their data entered in database with thank you message sent to them.
11. Create a basic html newsletter using the logo and basic graphics (content will be provided)
12. 3 cron jobs (or scheduled tasks) should be setup- I. monthly html newsletter are sent to present and past members (content will be provided), II. Reminders via SMS & Email sent to those who booked workshop, III. A summary of all the members who joined in the previous month, what they purchased and few other details from the database, sent via email in excel format.
13. Joining the club through logging in via Facebook and Linkedin should be provided as an option, especially on mobile phones
14. PayPal Pro should be seamlessly integrated on https
15. An additional page needs to be designed for Hot Desking Locations
16. FAQ page should use slide and display action when a question is selected
17. The custom CMS should have 3 sections: Show all the meeting room bookings, all the members and their details, and All clubs & Locations
Note: PSD files and Vector image of the logo will be provided to the successful bidder. Please find mockup here:
[url removed, login to view]
Turnaround time: 5-7 days
Testing & Bug fixing: 2-3 days
NOTE: Only experienced companies should bid as I am looking for a perfectionist finish and high quality coding (no short-cuts). I am also seeking a long term long term relationship with the right company.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $644 for this job
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.
I am Moamen Mashael. I love my job and always hoping to give the best quality and secure applications. I always using the latest available methodologies, and love to do complicated work.