Website Enhancement of an existing website
Scope of Work –
• Check out the content on the whole site & help improve it.
• Check out the whole site & give some feedback about some of the things that stand out right away that can be improved, both short term immediate fixes and longer term improvements.
• Blog – add additional fields (Email, Company, and Position), embed latest blog on other pages of our website, make some of the fields required for submission, formatting should come out correctly, enable text & paragraph formatting, also be able to register the visitors information in the database for follow up. This will involve discussion of all our options & mutual agreement of the best one.
• Change background & text color throughout the site.
• Change style of the Testimonials on the Homepage so it scrolls by itself and as rolling slides.
• Change style of the bullets throughout the site.
• Change some punctuation shortfalls throughout the website.
Please Note -
1. We have made extra effort to post a detailed project description and expectations. Please read carefully and provide full details. Auto-bids and incomplete responses will not be considered.
2. If you have any questions, please feel free to send a private message through the site.
3. We prefer that the same person and/or company manage and execute on the entire project. Though we expect services from the entire company, there should be one point of contact that can Project Manage the entire effort.
4. We are very interested in working with parties who maintain a nice cordial relationship & are easy to work with.
5. Please bid for the project only if you have the time to work on it and desire to show a proven track record.
6. Please post a bid only if your company can deliver on ALL aspects of the requirements.
As per PMB discussion of project 4984500 Tee quote is for the implementation of onsite SEO recommendations that we will send for the site www.vinomehtaassociates.com Regards, Melinda