Website Redesign/Feature Ads
This project received 87 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $12443 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000 - $5000 USD
We are starting the process of creating a new website that will
serve as the brand’s primary touch point with their target audience. This new site should
compete with key players in their industry from both an aesthetics and functionality
perspective (i.e., Bad Boy, TapouT & Venum). The design of the site should better
represent the OFG brand and American heritage. OFG would like to stay on the
PrestaShop platform for the build of this website (if makes sense and gives the functionality we need).
- Position OFG as an Industry Leader
Here are ways to position OFG as an
• Build trust and brand affinity through better design
o The design should feel more American
o Use consistent post processing techniques on images
o Create a unified brand feel in the design details
o Modern typography usage
o Use organic textures to add an element of grit to the design
o Higher resolution images (including logo) optimized for Retina displays
o More images of fighters will fill out the design and add a human
o Consistent product photography
• Create the sense that OFG is an active brand on the homepage
o Rotating “hero” content with hotlinks
o Pull a feed from a reputable MMA news source
o Social integrations
o OFG news or blog articles
• Provide online tools that instill buyer confidence
o Clear access to customer support
o Call out shopping specific features like free shipping threshold, refund
policy and/or current promotions
• Utilize responsive design – the website will scale to the device viewing it. No
need for a separate mobile site, and this technique often creates a better
mobile and tablet experience.
• Create a graphic style to showcase new products in the hero section of the
homepage. This style can be replicated and tweaked for new product offerings.
• Feature custom branded apparel and gear for wholesale orders.
• And Website Support post one year after launch included in price
• Email address using out domain address and a email dashboard
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online