Website Design – Site requirements:
Creating a new website by end of year or January 2014. Would like to use WordPress through [url removed, login to view], Want to use my existing domain www.centerforlivingwhole.com. Content writing: I will supply the written content for all pages, you supply the inviting, easy-to-use structure and the look-n-feel.
Technical files and installations needed: a robots.txt. file
a 301 redirect to resolve all www and non-www traffic to [url removed, login to view], google analytics installed, google XML site map.
* Fresh, inviting, clean & professional feel and look that captures a sense of women's empowerment and is visually appealing. I have a graphic artist who is ready and able to prepare quality banner(s) needed when size is determined.
* Wow or similar animated slider functionality on home page; static banner on other pages (if advisable).
* Ability to add PayPal or credit card functionality at no additional cost.
* Ability to add unlimited pages and expand menus easily with no additional cost or special software.
* Ability to add unlimited products later with payment options available (buttons)
* Menu topics: Home, About Us, Education & Programs, Events, Patricia's Blog, Products, Services, Contact Us.
* Ability to include 2 flv or mp4 videos at initial launch, and unlimited additional videos later w/archives.
* SEO, description tags, and H1/H2 tags when needed based on content supplied.
* Internal linking from page to page
* text-based footer with copyright notice on all pages
* Disclaimer used for services/products pages
* Social media links
* Constant Contact email list Join form as on current site
* Free offer box to gain emails from visitors and build email lists.
Include: extra options for log in ability (for clients who enroll in services/classes, etc) and fully responsive, mobile friendly ability.
Blog to be setup from Hostgator Cpanel. Blog to include these plug-ins or their equivalents; All-in-One SEO Pack, Akismet Security, Social Media Share buttons, and a plug-in for easy backup of blog pages.
What would it cost/entail to provide a mobile friendly version of the website?
What you provide:
Contact via phone with the designer for an informational interview.
Completed bid of requested info above with all costs listed and anything extra not listed, but may be required.
What would be required for monthly maintenance of this website.
Samples of sites you have designed as well as YOUR site for me to look over.
Request this to be completed by December 2013 or January 2014.
NOTE: I would like to learn how to add my own pages, content, photos and information needed to continue my site in the future with updates.
74 freelancers are bidding on average $1246 for this job
Hello, We are Russian-Canadian web development company which has good experience with WordPress. You can check our recent projects on our website [url removed, login to view]