Website front end make-over
This project was successfully completed by technologyaddict for $515 USD in 15 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In15 days
We have built the backend for a specialized online store and integrated with a payment processor.
However, the front end is ugly and needs to be entirely modernized without disturbing website functionality
While the back end is complex (SQL and Ajax utility), the website has only 2 pages, so the front end work should be simple, but must be professionally done.
Must be compatible with all browsers.
Specific tasks include
(1) Create an ultra-modern facade that works in all browsers for the homepage (mainly a log-in screen) and the user shopping cart interface page
(2) Enable log-in with facebook and gmail (and have our SQL databases update when this is used)
(3) Create a modern logo
(4) Create an "About Us" page for team biographies
(5) Send emails to users after tasks completed (registering, making purchases)
Mobile apps will also follow, so experience with this is a plus.
Experience with website marketing (understanding the user perspective, making sure site is easy to understand and use) is helpful
Experience with backend would be helpful as future projects may involve upgrades to the backend
Freelancer should be a reliable, reputable source as long-term secondary projects are likely
Website is packagd.com. TestUserName/TestUserPass will show a user that has completed some transactions
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online