Website project and modifications
- Status Closed
- Budget ₹10000 - ₹20000 INR
- Total Bids 4
1. Customizing the wordpress template- Spotfinder ([url removed, login to view]) so that the front end resemble [url removed, login to view] in following ways:
A) The pin on google maps will be resembling housing.com.
B) On clicking the pin, the popup window that appears will be resembling the one in [url removed, login to view] with all features therein.
2. The following further customizations will be required:
The user can view the data listed only after log in. (There will be a generic corporate home page with a login window)
The user can have a shortlist in his login like housing.com.
We can create a shortlist for the customer for him/her to view on login. The customer should be able to reject, wait-list or short-list the property for site visit by clicking on link/button provided, which should be reflected back in the CRM data in vtiger.
3. We are using vtiger ([url removed, login to view]) as our CRM and have entered the details of all housing units available for lease in the products section. We require that the vtiger data is pushed to the portal so that dual entry is not required which will required integration with vtiger API.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online