Looking to create website linked to a SQL database that is shared with a windows phone app. All current features are available via the app already, just need integration on site with more advanced features.
• Ability to search database and pull up items based on selection and entering city (or GPS if possible).
• Ability to create user accounts in SQL that would allow to be linked in current app.
• Ability for users to “star” favorite items and link those items to account.
• Ability to get search results based on distance.
• Ability to view details of selected result with address links to map location.
• Ability to add reviews of locations for others to see.
• Advertisement areas integrated in app (just need space available on page, We can provide advertising)
Additional features needed that currently are not in app
• Ability to create items into specific tables (currently 5 types).
• Way to link current information in table to new user account (currently 1 table has info, others are blank). Believe best option is to create new item and if most info matches current item then it links.
• 2 table types will be charged annual subscription fee (through paypal)to create or modify items
• Ability to have users able to create multiple items and have all linked to account.
Other features we would like to be added
• Easily accessible mobile site with most/all features of main site
• Facebook, twitter, other social media links that would assist in having others click link to visit our site.
• Calendar links and other integration to assist in users revisiting sites
Not all features are required for launch of site and we are aware of additional projects that might be necessary to create some features. Would like some aspects of the site available soon as the holiday season is starting and we would like to launch the site (and app) as soon as possible. We’re looking for a developer that will be able to assist us in future changes as demand for the site grows.
We need the ability to create accounts and items to tables especially paid) as soon as possible so we can launch and start generating revenue.