On-line booking scheduling Service for the beauty shops network
Beauty shops network needs on-line booking Service. We want to create a service that allows our customers to make a booking for the service he or she needs.
PLEASE READ THE FILE ATTACHED
Functionality depending on the type of the user
1. Find nearest beauty shop (geolocation)
2. Select beauty shop, select services and make/delete appointment
3. Read reviews left by other customers
4. Receive news from the beauty shops
5. Receive reminding e-mails and SMS
6. Synchronize appointment with Google calendar (put appointment into the customer’s Google calendar)
7. Subscribe to the news from the partner
8. To make an appointment the customer should registered through either his/her Facebook account or by filling the special registration window (name, mobile, e-mail, etc.)
9. Make and write reviews
10. View and edit personal data (name, phone, email)
11. View the history of all services and beauty shops used (the service, the name of the salon, date, etc.)
12. Make prepayment using Visa/MasterCard for some services that require prepayment
1. Create a standardized page for the beauty shop based on our web-site
2. Add shop description and pictures
3. Manage appointments – see the appointment schedule for the given time period, reschedule, delete and add appointments manually (e.g. if the customer makes an appointment by phone)
4. Post news and distribute information among the subscribed customers
5. Manage services provided – add, delete, edit (including adding/deleting prepayment) existing services. List of services is not identical in each beauty shop. Create unique list of services provided with a description, pictures, prices
6. Manage staff of the beauty shops that provides services – add, delete, edit existing staff (pictures, names, information)
We are the administrators. We can:
1. See all the appointments thought our web-site and download statistical data
2. Delete partners
3. Make all desired changes to the website
Vendor selection criteria – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
We do understand the size of the project and that is why we are looking for the experienced programming team with a proven track record of finished projects. If your team has a strong experience in making iOS/Android applications – please note this in the proposal, this will be a plus for you.
Because of our previous poor experience with vendors we need to say that we WILL NOT work with:
1. Individual programmers. We understand that there could be really smart people but we believe that the team will work and solve possible issues faster.
2. Vendors that are new to the [url removed, login to view] web-site. We are looking for good feedback from your previous clients.
3. Vendors that will send us blank quotes (only fee and time) will be deleted immediately. Please read Section about the Proposal requirements.
1. Approximate time that you need to develop and test the Service
2. Number of people that will be working on the Service development
3. Your fees
4. Clear qualitative description of the milestones and associated payments