[url removed, login to view] - (Weebly SITE) MySQL, PHP and Database Creation (in Page)
This project was awarded to jasminne for $200 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Please ensure you visit the site:
[url removed, login to view]
BEFORE YOU BID.
(Make sure you have visited EACH PAGE of the site)
This is a site built on the (Weebly) drag-and-drop templates so be sure you actually know how to manipulate the data that is input into the forms before you bid.
Both of the forms from the "directory" page need to:
1. Still have the email notification that is automatic with Weebly
2. Pull the data from the forms and create a User-friendly, on page database of the information (so users can see each others information they input)
2(a). The on-page database available to the users should have two different sheets (the translator sheet) and (the translation agency) sheet. All of this information will need to be adjustable on-click by the user (search by alphabetical name, price, language pair, etc.)
3. The data will still need to be available on Back-end (MySQL) database
4. Each User should also have an automated user ID associated with the form entry and email address provided
This has been done before successfully by another programmer so please do not try to convince me that this project is a larger project and that we need to convert the site out of Weebly.
The winning bidder will be asked to sign a private non-disclosure agreement (NDA) upon acceptance.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online