We would like to scrape Amazon products with photos and import them into our website ([url removed, login to view]) by providing a URL to scrape from.
For example, we would like to scrape all 9000+ products from the URL:
We would need to create navigation menus like on the left hand side of the Amazon page, ie:
Here is some IMPORTANT additional information. Please read and revise your bids to make sure you can do all of the following:
1) We need product information scraped into a CSV file that we can import into Magento.
a) We will provide the format of the CSV file with column names that need to be populated by the scraper
b) We will create Magento categories ourselves where necessary
c) The information scraped will be for a specific URL (seller, category etc)
2) We need images to be scraped as well. We have FTP access to our server so images can be uploaded via FTP. Please note that Magento stores images locally on a server so the scraper needs to take that into account and refer to the correct image locations.
3) We need to be able to run the scraper/script every time we want to import new products from a selected URL. We would like to import up to 200-300 products at a time, possibly up to 4 times a day (so up to 1000 items daily).
4) We need a script/scraper to work for as long as possible. This is not a one-off scraper project.
5) You can leave original product prices as they are. We do not need any data manipulation.
6) We would like to select filters before each import, for example:
a) ability to import NEW items only - we do not want to import used products
b) ability to import items that have FREE shipping from Amazon, i.e. PRIME shipping
7) We do not want to have our IP banned so the use of proxies is needed.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $315 for this job
Hi sir, I am scraping expert, I have did too many similar projects, please check my feedback then you will know. Can you tell me more details? then I will provide demo data for you. Thanks, Kimi
Hello Do you need just that url ? Or what do you need exactly ? Scrape is my area but if you clarify that to me I can understand better your goal. Thanks.
Hi Daniel.. I am already expert with Amazon API and did that before.. pls send me a message to discuss the details. It can be done quickly and smoothly! Waiting for your answer and thanks.