Audio player for audio-transcription web platform
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 10
We are looking for an audio player that will work on our audio-transcription web platform. We currently have a working audio player on our website but it is only works on Internet Explorer Browser and does not work on Chrome and Firefox. This project must work on Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer. This is not for an app, it should be embed on our website in six different webpages. HTML5 is preferred.
The audio player must include this features:
00. Volume button.
01. Play/Pause button.
02. Play/Pause keyboard shorcut: SHIFT SPACE.
03. Rewind 5 seconds button.
04. Rewind 5 seconds keyboard shorcut: SHIFT LEFT ARROW.
05. Forward 5 seconds button.
06. Forward 5 seconds keyboard shorcut: SHIFT RIGHT ARROW.
07. Automatically pause audio when typing. This feature will be enabled/disabled through a checkbox.
08. Feature: start playback at specific hh:mm:ss without loading the entire file.
09. Feature: after start playback, jump anywhere without loading the entire file.
10. Feature: only allow playback of an specific lapse of time.
11. Feature: two keyboard shorcut to insert two different timestamps (PHONETIC: hh:mm:ss and INAUDIBLY: hh:mm:ss) in the text box where the user are typing the audio transcription.
12. Feature: Show the sound wave pattern of the selected lapse of time of the audio file.
If you are capable of doing the request above please let us know.
We have seen similar requests on other projects as well so assumed this is an easy one to be resolved.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online