Build a basic Website with basic database interactions
This project received 53 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $688 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Extremely simple (read: no graphic design required, basic text/tables is sufficient) website required to perform the following:
1. Multiple role (Admin, Staff, Client)
2. Allow Admin/Staff to upload and store file.
3. Allow Admin/Staff to browse uploaded files using basic search functions (translated to DB queries) and return basic text table showing search results and download link to file inline.
4. Allow Admin/Staff to choose to edit the record and upload an updated file and/or change the associated fields of the record.
5. Allow Client to login and browse uploaded files using basic search functions, and change one field if required to put the file 'on hold'.
6. Any language can be used, PHP is preferable but as long as it gets the job done, I don't particularly mind.
Detailed conceptual design documents available to applicants,
1. All fields should allow for JAPANESE text in them. Preferable to have option to switch languages (at least two for the moment - Japanese and English but option to increase translations in the future).
2. Passwords should not be stored or transmitted in plain text. Preferably not MD5 hased. This will be a ‘public’ facing website so HTTPS is preferable and efforts should be made to prevent people from injecting queries directly to the 3. DB and being able to 'scan' the website to find files and then download them. How to do this is up to the dev (whether to create dynamic DL links or store the file in the actual DB). Files required to be stored are typically between 3MB up to a maximum of 10MB.
1. Domain Name
2. Web Host with unlimited space
3. FTP access
4. Access to create MySQL table
5. Access to administer via phpMyAdmin or remotely.
Potential for follow up support requests and increasing the size/scope of the project in the future in addition. However this is not guaranteed.
TO THE APPLICANT:
Estimated time to complete this job should be around 1 week maximum - probably closer to 1 or 2 days of actual work by the dev.
I will require showcase websites before I assign the work. Again - I'm not looking for flashy graphics - I'm strictly looking for clean and efficient code with adequate commenting (complete documentation will be unnecessary with good commenting) and a largely text based interface that can be expanded upon in the future if necessary.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online