Create Timed Quiz using jQuery
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 18
I need someone to create a TIMED form using PHP/MYSQL/JQUERY. We need you to create a jQuery timer that will automatically submit the form after the timer has counted down from x minutes. We would like the timing jquery script to have the following functions:
- Visual Count Down Timer with Clock-Like Display, Format: HH:MM:SS
- Must Count Down LIVE for each second
- Countdown time should be easily changeable (stored in a var)
- Give "x Minute Warning" ("x" stored in var for easy updating). When x minutes are reached, show a div that says "You have only x Minutes Left" (stored in var for ability to easily change this warning message)
- Once the countdown timer has reached 00:00:00.... the Form is Submitted.
- If users refreshes the page or submits without completed all questions and is redirected due to missing fields, the timer should continue where it left off, this can be a session var.
You can just create a simple form with a couple fields to create the script. We will put our form and submission functions in later.
Thanks for your bids.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online