I need someone to create a TIMED form using PHP/MYSQL/JQUERY. We need you to create a jQuery timer that will automatically submit the form after the timer has counted down from x minutes. We would like the timing jquery script to have the following functions:
- Visual Count Down Timer with Clock-Like Display, Format: HH:MM:SS
- Must Count Down LIVE for each second
- Countdown time should be easily changeable (stored in a var)
- Give "x Minute Warning" ("x" stored in var for easy updating). When x minutes are reached, show a div that says "You have only x Minutes Left" (stored in var for ability to easily change this warning message)
- Once the countdown timer has reached 00:00:00.... the Form is Submitted.
- If users refreshes the page or submits without completed all questions and is redirected due to missing fields, the timer should continue where it left off, this can be a session var.
You can just create a simple form with a couple fields to create the script. We will put our form and submission functions in later.
Thanks for your bids.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $159 for this job
Hi, Please review pmb for details and information. We are China based Web Solutions company. Please check your inbox for our detailed proposal. Kind Regards KaKaSystems