I'm running a Buddypress website but I want it to run very similarly to LinkedIn. It will be used as a professional network for a very specific niche. All LinkedIn features will serve as basis but I have several specifications myself. As much as possible I'd like to stick with Buddypress for ease of use both for admin and user. It is very important to have an easy-to-use dashboard just like WordPress.
Major features include:
- Step by step sign-up procedure. (similar when creating a Facebook Page)
- Profile with custom fields. Backend dashboard has the ability to add or subtract choices. Example, the admin can add another 'color'. But the system should be smart enough to know if something is a new input, it should add itself.
- Users are defined in niche terms. I already have the database schema for ease of explanation.
- Portfolio that is shared by multiple users. Example, a project can be done by many users thus can be tagged among connections.
- Bookmarking of images and album. The user can refer to his bookmarks on his navigation.
- Page view insights. Similar to Google Analytics but not that complicated. Dashboard must be really simple and provides just the overview.
- Two types of administrators: master admin who can take full control on site (ads, ranking of sidebar elements) and group admins who are limited to group only. Master admin functionalities are already defined thus the backend must work perfectly with front-end (like wordpress)
- Paid subscriptions. The users will have the ability to run on free or other paid subscriptions. When a subscription is made, it should be system automated. The master admin must have access to manage user accounts and finances.
The site should be mobile responsive, SEO-friendly and performance optimized. We will be conducting several tests to check if everything is met. I know this may sound beyond Wordpresses' capabilities. It is also okay to have the site made in Drupal or Custom PHP but what's really important is the management from the admins. I'm looking for a freelancer or team of developers with extensive knowledge on the subject. Don't bid if you think you have the slightest doubt about the impossibility of the website.