I am looking for a good Drupal Commerce developer to add a few simple features to an existing Drupal Commerce website. Here are the features:
* Pull Amazon products from [url removed, login to view] via web services API or feeds into the Drupal inventory
* Pull eBay products from [url removed, login to view] via web services API or feeds into the Drupal inventory
* Ability to pull products from any ecommerce site via web services/API or feeds into the Drupal inventory
* Ability to schedule when to import/sync with the supplier site. These imported products would be created in our inventory and synced with the source site for any updates (price, description, attributes, etc).
* Ability to adjust attributes of the imported items such as prices, descriptions, title using rules. Need to change/increase prices of the imported products (use pricing rules)
* Ability to submit orders and payments automatically to Amazon/eBay through their respective APIs
These features and abilities can generally be accomplished with Commerce Feeds (see: [url removed, login to view]) in combination with other Drupal modules and customization. Also, for some clues, this might help: [url removed, login to view]
FTP, site admin and mySQL access to the host will be given to the developer for this project. Drupal 7 is currently installed and populated with test products.
Important: Please provide samples of your Drupal Commerce work which demonstrates your ability to complete this project. Demonstrate experience and understanding working with Amazon API and eBay API ([url removed, login to view]).
Future projects will be assigned to the winning developer on the long-term based on the success of fulfilling the requirements above. This project is actually an interview :-)
Budget: $88. Multiple milestones will be created.
Project timeline: 8-10 days