This should be a fairly easy and straight forward project:
I need an existing Website ([url removed, login to view]) duplicated in WordPress to make the entire site responsive and allow the client to update content. All images will be provided so there is no design effort required on your end. I do understand a WordPress version may not look identical but I would like it to be as close as possible:
1. The spacing and functionality of all items should remain
2. Design elements that are currently using a background based on an image need to use CSS instead to be responsive:
3. “In the News” background needs to be changed to CSS
4. The 4 boxes on the main page with the icons in the upper left corners need to be done in CSS so they can be edited by the client. Functionality of having the entire box made into a link so the icon lights up on mouse over would be nice. However, I do realize functionality in WP may not be the same.
5. The red and blue menu bars are using background images. These need to be duplicated using CSS.
6. The slideshow at the top should be very similar:
a. The images should fade in and out.
b. There are WordPress plugins available that would require minimum adjustments and allow the user to edit to edit the text. All images will be provided.
c. The grey curved lines in the background should stay in place.
d. Because of the large size of the animation, it should be hidden on the mobile layout.
7. The size of the current logo needs to be the same or very similar. It needs to linked to the main page.
8. Mission should be converted to text the user can edit.
9. The locations at the bottom (buildings with additional info) can remain as images to save time.
10. The background for the box to the right of the buildings needs to be done in CSS so it is responsive.
11. If possible, the accordion panels should all be closed by default: [url removed, login to view]
12. The user needs to be able to change all text and images. Examples:
a. Team: [url removed, login to view]
b. Members: [url removed, login to view]
c. Providers: [url removed, login to view]
13. User needs to be able to maintain Newsletters and move older ones into the Archive section. The user should have the option of either entering the Newsletter content into the Website directly or linking to a PDF or both. If you have comments about how to deal with the Newsletters, please let me know.
14. There needs to be a path below the menu bar to let the visitor know where they are.
15. User needs to be able to add and edit maps: [url removed, login to view]
PLEASE NOTE: I need you to be specific about what items in the above list you can and cannot do as this will help me determine who to hire. You are the WordPress expert so if you have any suggestions or recommendations for improvements, please let me know. I require examples of WorPress sites you have built and prefer to see examples that are similar to this project.
I have more projects on my plate I need help with, one dealing with MySQL databases and another one involving CakePHP and Google Maps so I prefer to hire someone who can do this kind of work as well
I am looking for a programmer to handle all my projects so the more skills you can offer the better.
!!! I have received many “I can do it” responses for previous projects I posted without the programmer actually commenting on the project or asking questions. I will not entertain quotes from people who don’t take the time to read the requirements.