Editing of a .csv file to be imported to prestashop 1.5.6
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $7 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
I have a .csv file of all my products in oscommerce database exported with "oscommerce manager" and I need to:
1) strip all the html code of the product description field so that when I import the products to prestashop they are imported with clean text. But I need that the text is imported with the formatting ( spaces, bold)
2) modify the image url column to import them directly from the server. currently the image url field says "[url removed, login to view]" modify that to say something like "../imgupload/[url removed, login to view]"
3) many of the products have video links in the product description field ( in html). I will need to extract extract that link from the product description and migrate it to the prestashop apropiate field so that when is imported it adds the video in the product.
4) make sure that the products, images, and vídeos are imported correctly. the file is in two languages (spanish and english) and all the special characters like accents, etc must display correclty.
5) preserve all the data like meta tags, etc in both languages.
6) Do it fast and professionally, please bid only if you know exactly how to do this without any errors. Thanks
Pd: if you prefer the data to be exported directly from the database I can give you that aswell instead of the file from "oscommerce manager"
I Provide a sample of the file to modify, that is from only one of the store categories. The full file has 7200 products for each language.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online