We are looking for a theme developer to join our team.
We need someone who has more than 1-2 years of experience developing in PHP & WordPress.
1. Should be comfortable working remotely, good communicator who can work on their own without requiring us to check for updates on projects/work.
2. Should be familiar with the WordPress Theme Development Standard and Guidelines and Patterns.
3. The theme should pass all the WordPress Theme Review Guidelines [url removed, login to view]
4. We don't want someone who will cut, copy, paste & hack the code. It should be well commented and organised.
5. If you are familiar with the Theme Options Frameworks like OptionTree, WooFramework, Pods Framework etc will be a big plus point.
6. We'll provide you with the HTML/CSS code to work on (on many cases)
7. Ability to develop themes from the scratch
You will work remotely, but need to be on Skype so we can IM as we collaborate. Depending on your skill and availability, this will probably start as 20-30 hours a week but can quickly grow to much more. This is a long-term position.
Please include links to your portfolio, previous work, else we won't take your application into consideration. When applying please mention your costs/rates for a typical standard WordPress theme with around 5-6 different page templates/layouts.
Please write "Sky" on the top of your reply so that I can understand that you have read the project details completely.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $618 for this job
SKY / Sky Hi, I'm the guy for this project. I have several years in Worpress and Drupal. I can make this project and start right away. Hope to hear from you,
Hi we are new to freelancer but having alot of experience [url removed, login to view] are bidding low to get good reviews and ratings,We could complete it if given a chance,Thank you. Please check our portfolio