We have a website-function that displays local stores sorted by your zip.
How it should work:
- you type in your zip and a radius
- the script shows a map with local stores based on your zip and radius mit a customized pin
- the pin wasn't shown (since a little change)
- the radius doesn't fit with every store
We need you to:
- fix that problem with the customized pin on the map
- check the results based on a zip-/radius-search
- display the results sorted by zip
We need that really urgent, so don't bet, if you can't fix that within 3 days.
We've attached the original script including a manual - for you to test.
40 freelancers are bidding on average €162 for this job
I can make it to display local stores sorted by your entered zip in map through radius. I will complete this work in a day. Looking for your reply to start this work immediately.
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Hello there, I have done similar job before for a private client project to locate Hotels, please share the script and manual to check your script, its missing from project description.
Hi, i have lot of experience in google maps api and i think your problem can be fixed in 1 day. Please provide existing code, attachment missing. Thanks, Dmitry