* I need a responsive wordpress blog template developed using the Genesis Framework
* All you have to do is copy an existing webpage to match the header and side menu - only the blog post page will be used in wordpress
* The template simply needs to copy an existing ecommerce website so that the blog page looks exactly like the website ie a page within the website (as the blog will be hosted on [url removed, login to view])
* Attached is an example of the actual website www.onesieparty.com.au. The area outside the red box is the template that needs to be copied to make the blog look like it is still the website.
* Experience with the Genesis framework is a must.
If you are good and work well more wordpress work is available
* No agencies - I only work with individual developers. Do NOT apply if you are an agency or group
* No automated replies considered - you must demonstrate you have read this brief
* Only contact via freelancer will be responded to
Thanks and good luck
17 freelancers are bidding on average $214 for this job
Dear surfermark, I would like to finalize our proposal after posting queries related to you project and receiving responses. Are you available for discussion? - CL
Sir, I have 3+ years experience in PHP wordpress as well as Genesis Framework. I go through your requirements . I think I can do your job perfectly within time. So , I am waiting for your further response. Thank you.