Need someone to convert a HTML5 template into a complete Drupal 7.x template.
- The template should have all the regions set up according to the template (such as left, right sidebar, etc).
- Home page setup with multiple taxonomy blocks according to the template and the ability to add more, if needed. Usage of views is a must.
- Neatly labeled block areas on the backend.
- Featured news items in a carousal with Nodequeues.
- Various AD regions including in the article content.
- Typography, shortcodes and elements page setup.
- Setup image management module. Suggest or add a module to reuse images (migrating from Drupal 6.x CCK image field).
- Ability to post articles to Facebook & Twitter with a click.
- Setup dummy content and provide the same when complete.
- Setup the preview of articles in the right way.
Main content types required:
- Blog article
- Gallery & Images
- Blog page
- Sub section (such as lifestyle, business, etc.)
- Error 404
- Single news article page
- Single blog article page
- Single image
The HTML template has all the styles so it's a matter of setting up a test website and the template.
Note: All the codes will be owned by me and it shall not be sold to anyone.
32 freelancers are bidding on average $270 for this job
This is my job. I can do it. I ready begin now. ======================================================================================================================================================
Hi, i have read your requirements i am much interested to start this project. i have completed many projects similar to your requirement successfully. thanks Ramcharan