HTML to Drupal Template conversion
This project was successfully completed by lukeyan for $237 AUD in 6 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
Completed In6 days
Need someone to convert a HTML5 template into a complete Drupal 7.x template.
- The template should have all the regions set up according to the template (such as left, right sidebar, etc).
- Home page setup with multiple taxonomy blocks according to the template and the ability to add more, if needed. Usage of views is a must.
- Neatly labeled block areas on the backend.
- Featured news items in a carousal with Nodequeues.
- Various AD regions including in the article content.
- Typography, shortcodes and elements page setup.
- Setup image management module. Suggest or add a module to reuse images (migrating from Drupal 6.x CCK image field).
- Ability to post articles to Facebook & Twitter with a click.
- Setup dummy content and provide the same when complete.
- Setup the preview of articles in the right way.
Main content types required:
- Blog article
- Gallery & Images
- Blog page
- Sub section (such as lifestyle, business, etc.)
- Error 404
- Single news article page
- Single blog article page
- Single image
The HTML template has all the styles so it's a matter of setting up a test website and the template.
Note: All the codes will be owned by me and it shall not be sold to anyone.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online