I have a Custom Wordpress maps plugin that I want to improve on.
Go to [url removed, login to view] Scroll down a little and click on the Maps Tab (the one indicated by the red pin)
1. Fix syntax errors that you see under the Map
2. Fix tooltips and errors with pulling in the featured image since this site uses a custom featured image field --> refer to Screenshot 4
3. Able to specify height and width of Google Maps and not have the size of it linked to the size of the Singapore map that is first shown.
Right now, the percentage number affects both the image of the map as well as the size of Google maps
4. Ability to have map filters with ability to assign icons to each category--> Follow [url removed, login to view]
The map filter category is specified at the bottom of every post and there will only be 5 categories/filters (East, West etc.) --> Refer to Screenshot 3
5. The above map filters will be hidden on mobile.
6. Include plugin setting to hide map filters (useful to hide when there aren't so many posts on the site yet)
7. Have a BACK button within the map itself. Because currently, if the user wants to go back to the previous view of the map, he has to hit his browser's back button
Refer to all of the attached screenshots below to see the current interface of the plugin.