Joomla Development / Upgrade
This project received 38 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $571 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $600 USD
We have a website which needs to be upgraded from joomla 1.5 to the latest version of joomla 3.
The 1.5 version of the site will be online and live for you to use as a guide throughout.
We have created a clone of the site on our servers for you to upgrade immediately to begin.
We need the joomla 3 version to look exactly the same with some additional functionality and bug fixing as version 1.5.
1) Upgrade Joomla 1.5 website to version 3.0
2) Configure the template design of the Joomla 3 version installed to look exactly the same as the 1.5 website template currently online and live.
3) Ensure the Chinese version of the site works correctly. Chinese content is on the 1.5 version. Ensure text displays properly on all pages. Ensure translation functions properly when switching from English to Chinese and remains in the chosen language until the language is changed
4) Eradicate bugs to ensure the site and all its links are functioning properly
5) Add a News Blog which users can comment on. Posts will trigger an email to the administrator who will then have the opportunity to verify and approve the comment post if they choose it is beneficial to the site.
6) Add Social Networking buttons to each post that is created so that the posts can easily be posted to the following social networks once they are written: Linkedin, Sina Weibo, Wexin, Pinterest
7) Add Social Networking buttons to the footer of all pages which will link to the relevant company pages for the following: Linkedin, Sina Weibo, Wexin, Pinterest
8) Add User Profiles so that website users can register and add a simple profile including their website link, a bio and also an avatar picture to their profile.
9) Registered users set up with the following permissions
Guest. – to view main areas of the site
Registered – To be able to access main areas of site and also add comments
Corporate – To be able to view additional links which appear when corporate clients log on and also post comments.
Administrator – Full administrator rights
10) Ensure the site displays correctly and consistently on all browsers: IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari
11) Ensure Enquiry form works properly and emails the website administrator
12) Ensure the “Request Quote for product” buttons work for all products. When the user logs in after they click the link “Corporate Clients”, then clicks on “Products”, ”Add to Form”, the site administrator should then receive an email containing an excel spreadsheet with the full details of the user and also the complete details from the Product/products they are requesting a quote for including amounts, the date, username, email address etc of the user.
13) Underneath each product there should be a feedback form for registered users to be able to leave feedback for the products. These must not be approved automatically but instead (same as news blog) have an email sent to the site administrator so that they can manually check these and approve if they wish to
14) Captcha is to be added to the registration, blog comments, login and feedback forms to prevent spam
15) The page design is white however there is a faded gradient of colour at the top of the page. The faded gradient of colour comes down too far. It should stop just below the line underneath the menu.
16) Recreate the website url structure for every url to static urls which contain the keywords and are relevant to the current web page using sh404sef which we can provide
17) Subscribe to our newsletter and newsletter functionality addition to the site to gather interested users email addresses
18) Add Analytics for Google and Bing
19) Add Webmaster Tools for Yahoo and Bing
20) Anti right click to evade copying
21) Unlimited amendments until satisfaction and error free.
22) Replace clients current 1.5 site
23) Guarantee on all work
Please see attachment for further clarification.
We need this complete within the next 10 days.
We look forward to receiving your bids.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online