This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $62 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $50 USD
I need to develop a Joomla module to manage our clients database.
On this module, our team will be able to:
- Insert new clients (single or bulk) – (When a user request a single input, he may upload some files to “Client Analysis” step);
- New client Analysis (after somebody request a new client input, one person will analyze the client information and will approve or refuse it.
- New client requests status (all users can view all requests that have been done)
- Add comments to this customer (anybody will be able to add notes on the customer details);
- Insert a notification to the customer (it will be only a note on the customer details – we won’t send anything to this customer, it will be used only for checking customer details – this notification will have a “Expiry period”);
- Export Client Data in .xlsx (our team will be able to select some filters before export data)
- Select user permissions (our admin team will set some permissions for each user, we will set what users can view and what they can do);
We will have 2 types of clients to be imported, we must separate them on input process:
- Reseller Customers;
- After Sales Customers;
The .xlsx file that should be inputted and extracted are on the attached file.
Input and output file wil have the same template.
Notes: each customer is defined by the “A” Column code, this code will be unique and our team must generate it manually.
We also have a code called “ID_Group” on the “B” Column. This code will be used to generate the reports on “DATA MODULE”.
All data should be imported into our MySQL database.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online