PHP Document Manipulation Website - repost
- Status Closed
- Budget $3000 - $5000 USD
- Total Bids 39
We are building a document manipulation website.
Currently, we have a solid database design and implementation, a design and cut HTML for all site pages, working PHP functions for all of the key document manipulation functionality and detailed specifications and a first-cut at the SQL for all pages/forms.
Given the state we are in, we would like to run this as a fixed price project.
We know that you won't be able to give us a quote until you see the specifications. However, before we do that, we would like to get to know who we are sending the specs to. Therefore, we're going to essentially pre-screen developers to see if you have the skills and experience we are looking for. After that, we will invite you to a new project we create and we will send you enough information so that you can provide us with a quote/bid/timeline.
If you are interested, please send us a copy of your resume/cv and respond to the following questions (Note that if you don't answer the questions below we will not consider you). Note that we will ignore your bid until after we send you the detailed specifications
1. Tell us a little about your PHP experience. For example, how long have you been developing with PHP and what type of work have you done? Have you done custom application development or worked primarily using WordPress, Joomla, etc.?
2. Send us the URLs of sites that you have developed from scratch (not using WP, Joomla, Drupal) and tell us your level of participation in those sites.
3. Have you developed a website that consists of more than 20 tables?
4. Do you develop with a framework? If you use a framework, which one(s) do you use? What is your experience level with those frameworks?
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online