Recreate TWO osCommerce sites into Drupal and Ubercart
- Status Completed
- Budget $750 - $1500 USD
- Total Bids 42
This projects entails recreating two (2) websites that are exactly the same (except for the products and user databases) that are currently online. Both use osCommerce, and my client wishes to use Drupal and Ubercart shopping cart instead of osCommerce.
These are some of the requirements:
1. You do NOT need to redesign the sites, but rather, use the exact same design and translate it into Drupal.
2. All functionality currently available for the administrator and for visitors must ALSO be available when using Drupal/Ubercart. If that means adding additional functionality, then you must edit Drupal's or Ubercart's code to make sure that the exact same features currently online are also available on the new sites.
3. Once you complete the testing, you must export the old product and user databases into the new databases.
4. You will have access to the server, FTP and admin areas for you to test functionality.
5. You must be an expert of Drupal and Ubercart, not just basic knowledge.
Here are the two, almost identical, current sites:
1. [url removed, login to view]
2. [url removed, login to view]
Please visit and review the above sites before providing a quote. If you bid, I will assume that you already understood all functionality and that you will be able to apply it all to Ubercart. If you need further clarifications, feel free to ask me. I will be available all day in the astern US for the next few days.
Thanks and good luck!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online