My website, [url removed, login to view] , was just migrated from a shared host to a dedicated host. As part of the migration, we switched from cpanel-based to webmin-based website control panel. Because of the migration and/or because of recent updates to the website, the following bugs/annoyances were created which need to be resolved:
1) Blank page instead of new part being created when attempting to add a new part to catalog (see screenshots)
2) Recaptcha image lost on page (see screenshot)
3) Sub-parts no longer display on front end / when they do display do not render correctly (see screenshots)
4) Amazon fails to export to back end. When a customer completes an order, I need to know the specifications of the computer which was ordered (see screenshots)
5) Price clipped on lower right hand corner of pages like [url removed, login to view] (see screenshot)
6) Install webmin module which permits easy editing of mysql databases, or if it is already installed help me know how to access it. Currently, I have no way to edit the mysql databases (that I know of). I want a module with as close to the functionality of phpmyadmin as possible.
Attached are screenshots which will help explain the nature of each of the bugs / annoyances listed above. The screenshot filename corresponds to the number designated on the list above.
ONLY fair bids will be considered. This really shouldn't cost more than $100, so please don't try to high bid me as your bid will be ignored.
A BACKUP MUST BE GENERATED BEFORE STARTING OR WORKER FORFEITS ALL RIGHTS TO FUNDS!